i get really upset when people say im cute, because that means im single because of my personality and you can’t fix that with jogging and clever makeup
Captain America Leather Jacket Hot Version
There is apparently a cold version
And if you couldn’t tell from all the watermarks it’s sold by Leather Jacket Master
reasons i tend to not talk
- people always interrupt me to tell another story because apparently my story isn’t good enough for their ears
- i sound like an idiot who just learned to talk two hours ago
- people seem disinterested in what i’m saying
- i hate my voice
- i have something really mean to say
- i hate you
- i repeat because this happens a lot: people interrupt me and never let me finish and i feel really shitty about myself because no one seems to want to listen to me
"the deadline is tomorrow" - the tale of one woman’s descent into insanity, as she renders the same file for the eleventh time, while upbeat music plays in the background
Cyber-psychologist Berni Goode talking about Flow on Charlie Brooker’s How Videogames Changed the World.
Flow is extremely important. So, so important.
It’s what keeps some people sane. It’s what drives the world’s most skilled and accomplished athletes, the most intense gamers, the hardcore hobbyists, even many of the most talented artists, musicians and actors - flow is what you get when unstoppable drive meets an unflinching will and unlimited dedication.
Flow is being utterly, truly “in the zone”. And it’s one of the most amazing feelings there is.
This is why finding a sport, or a hobby, or a martial art, or a handicraft, or a new video game, or any skill-based activity that uses focus and requires practice and repetition is so beneficial for things like depression and anxiety and overall mental/physical well-being.